The last meeting to give feedback on the final Coleman Community Park Master Plan is tonight (Jan. 31) at Sand Creek High School.
- Coleman Community Park is a 70-acre mostly undeveloped community park site near the intersection of Tutt Boulevard and Barnes Road.
- The project focuses on: an active sports hub; a connected Sand Creek corridor; nature and an outdoor recreation destination; and community park amenities.
- The community outreach summary is here: coloradosprings.gov/sites/default/files/coleman_public_outreach_summary_2.pdf
- Tonight’s meeting will cover the park master plan concepts and take feedback from the public.
- The meeting runs 5-7 p.m. at Sand Creek High School (7005 N. Carefree Circle) in the library on the second floor.
- There’s also a virtual option. Find information here: ColoradoSprings.gov/ColemanPark.
- Para solicitar materiales del proyecto en español, envíe un correo electrónico a Constance.Schmeisser@coloradosprings.gov