El Paso County administrative and elected administrative offices and affiliated agencies will be closed Monday, Jan. 16 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The closures include:
- 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- Offices of the El Paso County Combined Courts
- Colorado State University Extension
- El Paso County Public Trustee & Treasurer’s Office
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- El Paso County Public Health
All branch offices of the El Paso County Clerk and Recorder will be closed Jan. 16. The North Clerk and Recorder branch offices at the Union Town Center will also be closed Jan. 14.
Families and individuals can apply for Food Assistance, LEAP and other programs, manage case information, or find more information on assistance programs online at colorado.gov/PEAK.
Normal business hours resume Tuesday, Jan. 17.